And below is my final test tank. Build with 4 X 4's and 2 X 6 tongue and groove lined with a tarp. Lots of room and a success.
Below, is my first "test tank". Although it was free and worked well for the smaller parts of my tugboat's needs, my tug was too big to fit in a bathtub. What's a tugboat inventor to do. . .
Below, enter my second test tank. I built it with plywood and 2X4s and lined it with a tarp. Worked great, the tank that is. . .
I'll admit that I have at times gotten extremely stuck with my tugboat building but. . .I have never gotten as stuck as the big fellow in the picture above. Perhaps if he had emailed me and asked how to get off of a rock and a hard place, tugboat wise, he could have figured out a better way to get to the top and all. Questions are a tug builder's best friend.
Pictured above, is my "bilge pump" powered fishing and crabbing invention pulling a "crab pot". It fishes even better. One of my floating inventions that worked even more perfectly than I had planned. I love the smell of success in my test tank.
Michael: firstname.lastname@example.org. I update here often thanks to "Viral Videos.eu" 10/09/17